Wednesday 23 May 2012

Can Anyone Help??

Hello Friends,
 
I am sending this 'to many' as I am hoping somebody may recognise my sketch of this Classic "B" Team Racer from 1955-56, 
and be able to tell me something about it.. Was it a kit, or just a plan; and did it have a name..?  Perhaps it was a local's own
design, or it may have been quite well-known in the past. (It's not on Outerzone Plans)
 
I would much appreciate any help with this search, anyone who knows an 'oldtimer' - who would need to be over 80 years,
please ask, show them a copy of the sketch and see if it is recognised. Any information is worth having.  :-)
 
This was the first Team Racer I ever saw in action, it had a McCoy .29 BB Redhead and it sizzled..!  I have a McCoy .29 BB now,
so I'm hoping to build a replica. I could draw up a rough copy but that would not be as good, would it.
 
Thank you for your attention, and any help you can provide.
 
Peter Somers      (AUS)    08.9444.4312      0402.098.997        peter.som.7@bigpond.com     W.E.A.6016
 

No comments:

Post a Comment